Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finger Lakes News & Notes - April 18, 2008

- Jeff Richards reviews Finger Lakes newest grape sensation

- FingerLakesWineCountry.com has released their new 2008 Finger Lakes Travel Guide

- One of our favorite wine educators, Lorraine Hems, wins award

- Widmer Wine Cellars cuts staff

- Jason Feulner reviews Savor Syracuse

- Motor Home magazine features the Finger Lakes

- Cathy Millspaugh participates in Cayuga Ridge Estate's Vigneron Program (I wanted to do this program this year, but I just didn't have the time, maybe next year).

- Hazlitt's Tasting Room named in America's Top 25

- Cornell University to build an on campus Teaching Winery (I wish my college would have had one of those back when I was going to college)

- Finger Lakes Wine Retrievers review Hunt Country wines and spot Gus (you gotta love Gus)

- Kens Wine Guide reviews Standing Stone Chardonnay

- The 2006 Tierce Riesling will be released May 3rd at special event

No comments: