* Dr. Frank Wine Cellars, Stop by Dr. Franks for their 45th Anniversary Celebration this month and see the brand new Tasting Room (and purchase a copy of my CD!).
* Arbor Hill Winery (in Naples NY and the CD will soon be available for sale online at Arbor Hill's website http://www.thegrapery.com/ )
* Artizanns, Gifts from the Finger Lakes (in Naples NY)
* Barrington Cellars, east side of Keuka Lak
* Lakewood Vineyards, west side of Seneca Lak
* And the CD is coming soon to Fulkerson Winery. Check out Fulkerson's new very cool website.
* Or you can order the CD by mail by filling out the form at the bottom of this page
This CD makes a great gift for any fan of the Finger Lakes!!! Hear song clips by clicking here
- Fellow Golden Nose Graduate Kathleen Lisson is webcasting about Finger Lakes wine
- Lenndevours Finger Lakes' correspondent Jason Feulner posts about the growth of the Finger Lakes wine industry.
- Check out Glenora Winery's latest news, including a 20% off special!
- Check out the August Finger Lakes Event Calendar here
- Orchestra of The Southern Finger Lakes announces performance schedule
- The New York State Fair Wine Competition winners are announced with Atwater, Chateau Frank, Fox Run, Goose Watch, Knapp, Penguin Bay, & Torrey Rdige winning Best Of Category honors.
- The Indy International Wine Competition awards are announced with Torrey Ridge getting 3 Best Of Class Awards. Congratulations to The Earle's! Torrey Ridge & Earle Estates are kicking some serious butt in wine competitions this year. What I really like about Torrey Ridge is that its wines, even the sweet wines, are very balanced and full-flavored. And I always enjoy visiting the beautiful tasting room.
- This is a great story about Bob & Terry at Keuka Overlook and well-written by Barbara Cunningham at The Star-Gazette. I just have one thing to say to Bob- Make more Chardonnay, Everytime I go there, they are out of it, and Bob makes a helluva Chardonnay.
- Michael Leavy debuts new Finger Lakes book
- Seneca White Deer tours could become a reality
- Another great story, this one about Sam Argetsinger, and well-written as usual by the Star-Gazzette's Wine Guy, Jeff Richards.
- Got document water damage- this Finger Lakes company can help.
- New Canalway Trail segment opens
- Artists support Organic Farming
- Finger Lakes real estate prices are skyrocketing
- Fish Virus is spreading in Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival recap
- The Grape Guy reviews Finger Lakes wine
- Folks give their opinion on Finger Lakes restaurants
- Retirees travelogue of Watkins Glen
- Student Pilot flies over The Finger Lakes- Finger Lakes wineries did well at the Long Beach Grand Cru Wine Competition:
Best of Class:
Earle Estates, Niagara, & Red Raspberry Honey Wine.
Glenora Winery, 2006 Pinot Blanc.
Hazlitt 1852 Winery, 2006 Riesling, Reserve. (This wine is winning award after award)
Lamoreaux Landing, 2006 Riesling, Ice
Swedish Hill, NV Riesling Blue Waters & American 2005 Vignoles, Late Harvest
Torrey Ridge, NV Peach
See the complete results here