Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My New CD Sparkling Diamonds - Songs of The Finger Lakes





My New CD titled "Sparkling Diamonds - Songs of The Finger Lakes" is officially released. After 2 years of writing and recording, the CD has been completed. The CD contains 12 songs inspired by the beauty, history, and wine of The Finger Lakes. To hear some of the songs, go to my
Soundclick page by clicking here. The CD will be available shortly at Finger Lakes wineries and gift stores. I will update the retail locations where the CD is available by posting on this blog as they are stocked. For now, though, if you wish to purchase a CD, just email me by filling out the form at the bottom of this page and I will send you ordering information. CD's are $10.00 and that INCLUDES Shipping.
I will be performing songs from the CD as well as acoustic rock and blues classics at Dr. Frank Wine Cellars on Saturday June 9th from Noon to 4pm and on Saturday & Sunday June 23 & 24 from Noon to 4pm. Come on out and sip on that fantastic Dr. Frank wine and listen to my tunes!!!
If you are a winery or retailer who would like to retail this CD, please use the form at the bottom of the page to email me. I am also available for bookings in The Finger Lakes area at wineries and events. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to contact me for bookings.
Thank You to everyone (especially Mrs. Wino) for your support and encouragement for this CD project!!!


No comments: