Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Finger Lakes News & Notes

-- Newcomers see Finger Lakes land prices as a "bargain". and are quickly snapping land up.

-- And vineyard land is also being snapped up for new homes.

-- Yes, it's officially wine tasting season in the Finger Lakes.

-- Here's the Star-Gazette's Finger Lakes area Racing Guide for all you race fans. I will be attending my first NASCAR race at Watkins Glen this summer.

-- My wife attended the Seneca Lake Wine Trail's Wine & Cheese event last weekend with "the girls" (I had to stay home and work- bummer) and she reported that it was a great event and very well organized with good food and, of course, good wine.

-- I am working on a new Finger Lakes Wine Event Calendar to link to the blog. Click here for a sneak peek.

--Gas prices are starting to affect tour companies. And Camping gets a boost due to gas prices.

No comments: