Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finger Lakes News & Notes - Nov.15, 2007

Well, Thanksgiving is just around the corner already, the 2007 grapes have started on their journey to becoming fantastic Finger Lakes wine, and the cold winter season is soon upon us. Thank You to all the great people that I've met and who have emailed me and who have come out to see my shows and who have bought my CD (see the link to the left for more info on the CD, which makes a great gift) and to all of you who read my blog! I truly cherish you all and Give Thanks for you and for all the blessings in my life! Also, I'll be posting my very own 1st Annual Finger Lakes Wine Awards soon. Stay tuned.

- It's time once again for Thanksgiving wine suggestions

- It's Holiday time in The Finger Lakes

- Geneseo woman swims across 11 Finger Lakes to beat obesity

- Jeff Richards explains the difference between rose' and blush wine

- Sandra Silfven reviews Finger Lakes Rieslings and Rick Lyke also shares his thoughts

- Dr. Frank once again wins Greatest Wine Producer in Atlantic Northeast

- Plane crash lands in Seneca Lake

- Thanksgiving wine suggestions from NPR

- New York Wine Grape Task Force has been formed

- The Nose recommends Finger Lakes wine for Thanksgiving

- Sad times for the Keuka Maid Personally, I hope that they can find a way to keep it on Keuka Lake. Mrs. Wino & I have enjoyed our time cruising on her. It would be a shame if she weren't there.

- Prejean Winery wins Best Value Wine Awards from Beverage Tasting Institute Prejean's Gewurztraminer is also one of my favorites and Prejean makes an excellent Cabernet Franc

No comments: